We have Helen’s 3 Brand New Texture Stamps! We also carry her Silk Screens and Tutorials & eBooks.
If you have Helen’s Shapes Ebook, you can find the cutters she uses here
For more inspiration be sure to experience Helen’s website.
These stamps are the newest direction in Helen’s continuing fascination with textures and design. Here are some important features to note:
- These texture stamps are standard unmounted rubber stamps and can be used as such for paper crafts (inked projects, paper castings, etc), polymer clay, metal clay and fabric projects.
- Helen has detailed instructions for obtaining the very best results with her textures on her site. Use your browser back button to return here.
- All designs are 4″x5″ in size
- The designs as shown below represent what you would see if you inked and stamped on paper.
- You may freely incorporate these stamp impressions into your work, whether your art is for personal use or for sale.
- All stamps with the exception of Jitterbug were produced from Helen’s original hand-drawn designs. Helen’s designs were inspired by the Zentangles meditative, repetitive-pattern approach to drawing.
Showing all 3 results