Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey Tools™ Silicone Oven-Safe Molds , to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
Gently stir before using.
Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
To color – mix with alcohol-based inks
To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
Excellent leveling properties which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
2 fl oz. (59mL)
What Is Liquid Polymer Clay Used For?
Liquid Polymer clay has a variety of uses which makes it an ideal crafting medium!
– To soften crumbly clay.
– To seal your beads.
– With pigments to make a faux ceramic and other unique faux effects.
– To make your own patterned sheets to put into bezels.
– As a bakeable glue to enhance the bond between clay pieces.
– As a drizzle for polymer clay food miniatures.
– As a fixative for surface effects.
– As a clearcoat or coating in the place of a varnish.
– To create multi-layered effects — the translucents work great for this!
– Window and mirror clings
– In molds to create jewelry and home decor pieces
– To transfer photos on clay and other objects, glazing polymer clay creations or combining your own shades of liquid clays
How to Use Thinner and Clay Softener With Liquid Sculpey®
Sculpey® has a thinner and clay softener that you can use with Liquid Sculpey® to thin out the liquids if they are too thick for your project.
Just a few drops of Sculpey® Liquid Clay Softener quickly turns any batch of polymer clay into clay that’s smooth, soft and easy to shape and knead.
Add a Little Wonder With Liquid Polymer Clay
To achieve specific effects, you can tint polymer clay with various pigments and paints, as well as mix it with:
– Metal leaf or flakes.
– Mica powders.
– Dry flowers.
|Dimensions||12 × 5.5 × 4 cm|